Dan is May’s employee of the month because of his dedication to quality and safety. He consistently goes out of his way to ensure our customers are happy and taken care of. Dan takes pride in making sure that the job is done right, on time, and without injury. Dan is the type of guy you can call for anything, making him a great employee to have when you are in a pinch.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have worked for Schad for about 3 years.
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
What I like about working for Schad is their seriousness about safety. I have never worked for a company so diligent about the safety of their employees.
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
I like being part of a team: logistics, thinking our way through a project, being acknowledged for your input/advice.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
Always learning! New material, new application, or implementation.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
Schad is family oriented. your family comes first, Schad is your adopted family.
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
Setting up a new shop and everyone having opinions like they were decorating a house!
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Learn everything you can. Anything you learn will be valuable in the future.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to do yard work. landscaping, water gardens, tinkering on old jalopies. Jeeps and VWs.
9. What is something unique about you?
My wife says it is my ability to fix anything she breaks!
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Michelangelo: hopefully, I could retain his knowledge and skill from that one day.