MEET ERIC MCKEE
Eric is Schad’s September Employee of the Month because he is committed to the company and successful completion of projects. He doesn’t cut corners and takes the extra steps that keep himself and his co-workers safe. Recently, Eric was asked to take on a leadership role during a project and he did not hesitate to step up confidently and represent the company well. He has a “can-do” attitude that has a positive influence on his co-workers. Eric is willing to do whatever it takes including travelling, long-hours, and demanding tasks in order to keep projects on schedule for customers!
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have been with Schad for 7 years.
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
Different challenges from day to day.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
Schad has helped keep me strong and I just want to try and keep improving myself.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
Being given the opportunity to tell other people what to do.
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Don’t give up, keep trying.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
Hanging out with my family and friends.
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?