MEET JASON SNYDER
Jason is March’s employee of the month because he will go anywhere and do anything for Schad. Not only is Jason always in a good mood, he has never missed a day without scheduling it first. He always looks forward to the next job or task, asking “what can I do better to make Schad look good so that we are back here for the next job.” He is very conscious about safety and the safety of others around him. He is not timid about sharing ideas on how to make a job better or safer.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
3. What is your favorite part of your job?
This is difficult to narrow down, nearly all of it. Especially the folks who work together.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
Schad managers and employees are not afraid to help me learn something new concerning my job.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
Considerate, family oriented, and respectful.
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
If you are early, you are on time, if you are on time, you are already late… do work.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
Being a father, tabletop role-playing games, and good food and spirits.
8. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
9. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Not sure who I would like to be, but I would like to meet and talk with Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
Do you have skills that you want to bring to the Schad team? View our career opportunities, and apply today.
Know a Schad employee who you think should be nominated for an upcoming employee of the month? Send us an email with your nomination and a mention few ways this individual helps make S