No matter the task, Brian is willing to go anywhere at any time to work on a project. His ability to perform multiple tasks to complete the job makes him invaluable to Schad’s team.
MEET BRIAN SHAFFER
1. What do you like most about working at Schad?
2. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
My career goal is I get to retire as a laborer.
3. How would you describe the Schad culture?
4. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
My brother’s bachelor party because a bunch of Schad coworkers showed up.
5. What do you like to do outside of work?
Camping and boating.
6. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
7. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
8. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Go to school for the proper training and safety classes
Do you have skills that you want to bring to the Schad team? View our career opportunities, and apply today.
Know a Schad employee who you think should be nominated for an upcoming employee of the month? Send us an email with your nomination and a mention few ways this individual helps make Schad great.