MEET JOE GLASS
Joe is Schad’s February employee of the month because he is highly motivated and always goes above and beyond his job duties. He always has a positive attitude and never complains regardless of the job. Joe consistently puts Schad’s interest first and never says no to a job.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
I have great bosses and enjoy the people I work with.
3. What is your favorite part of your job?
I like that I am part of a new and growing office and get to be involved in helping it grow.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
Schad has helped my career development by allowing me to take classes to further my abilities in the field as well as entrusting me with responsibilities to help the growth of our shop as well as Schad as a whole. Some of my future career goals are to continue to advance in the company, be a full-time shop manager, get my CDL, and help grow the Louisville Schad shop
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
We do what it takes to safely meet the costumer’s needs and keep the fires burning.
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
My fondest memory working for Schad would be the first time I ran a Brokk machine.
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Be willing to work hard and go the extra mile when needed.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to ride four wheelers, go camping, and shoot guns.
9. What is something unique about you?
I am a Christian.
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
George Strait, any of his concerts.
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
At this time, I can’t think of anyone else I would rather be.
Do you have skills that you want to bring to the Schad team? View our career opportunities, and apply today.
Know a Schad employee who you think should be nominated for an upcoming employee of the month? Send us an email with your nomination and a mention few ways this individual helps make Schad great.