MEET BRIAN SHAFFER
Brian “Bird” Shaffer has been with Schad for several years. He brings a strong work ethic to his job and does not hesitate to develop and use new skills. He has put in a lot of hard work and time on the road for Schad and for that the company is grateful. He is very safety conscious and is not shy about speaking up when he feels that something is unsafe or if he or a fellow worker could be in danger. Brian takes his job personally and is a valuable member of any work crew because of his experience, strong work ethic, and diverse set of skills.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
I like that Schad is family oriented.
3. What is your favorite part of your job?
Installing ceramic fiber blanket.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
My goal is to continue to perfect my craft.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
Always put safety first and have a can-do attitude.
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
Having a customer compliment me on a job well done.
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Work hard and be a yes man… don’t be negative.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
Boating and camping.
9. What is something unique about you?
I am able to multi-task.
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
Theory of a Deadman.
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
George Kitto on a good day!
Do you have skills that you want to bring to the Schad team? View our career opportunities, and apply today.
Know a Schad employee who you think should be nominated for an upcoming employee of the month? Send us an email with your nomination and a mention few ways this individual helps make Schad great.