Charles is April’s employee of the month because he is willing to do anything to make sure the work is completed safely for our customers. Charles has a great attitude and can deal with stressful people and situations. He is always one step ahead of the bricklayers he works with to make sure they are fully stocked and never waiting to complete their tasks.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have been with Schad for one year.
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
I like the variety of customers and the different types of work.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
My goals are to learn more about refractory and to continue to help the company grow.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
Motivating and collaborative.
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
Working side by side with Teddy Ivosevic.
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Listen to the experienced guys and use their knowledge to improve your skills.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to spend time with my kids and being outdoors.
9. What is something unique about you?
My versatility and ability to adapt quickly.
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?