Brandon’s positive outlook and easy-going attitude makes him a great employee to work with. He has proven himself to be dependable time and time again, making him the ideal employee of the month. Brandon consistently focuses on safety on and off the road, making him an asset to the Schad team.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have been with Schad for almost 3 years.
2. What is your favorite part about your job?
I enjoy being on the road and driving to all the different job sites.
3. Who at Schad has taught you the most?
I have learned the most from Gary Bright. I have also learned a lot from all my co-workers.
4. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
Daily toolbox talks help keep everyone focused.
5. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
I have learned to double check everything yourself and make sure everything is safe and secure. No two people do things the same way.
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Learn Schad points of culture and apply them and you will turn out to be a great employee.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to spend time with my family, watch sports, and play football with my youngest son.
8. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
I would like to learn how to fly an airplane.
9. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
The Hard Knock Life Tour.
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
I would first sit down and gather my thoughts of what I am about to do with all this money!