Nico Hall’s dependability and commitment to skill development, as well as his good natured personality have contributed to his having an impact on Schad quickly in his career. He can be counted on to show up ready to work, making him an ideal co-worker. Congratulations on being July’s Employee of the Month.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
Almost 4 years.
2. What is your favorite part about your job?
Completing the more challenging projects and seeing them finished.
3. Who at Schad has taught you the most?
Art Oliver and Matt Ernst.
4. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
Communication and making sure everyone understands what tasks we need to perform.
5. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
Teamwork makes the dream work!
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Listen to the old guys, surprisingly they do know what they are talking about.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
Travel the world.
8. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
How to count cards in blackjack.
9. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Move to Hawaii and buy a yacht.