Jason continually works hard and is focused on completing the work at hand. He is responsible and helps keep his fellow co-workers focused. Jason is talented, hardworking and willing to do what it takes to get the job done which includes being willing to travel when and where he is needed. Congratulations Jason for being January’s Employee of the Month!
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have been working with Schad for 3 years.
2. What is your favorite part about your job?
My favorite part of my job is the opportunity to meet and work with so many different people at so many different places.
3. Who at Schad has taught you the most?
I will have to give the credit to Matt Sam. Matt has taught me so much. He always takes the time to explain things to me. He has taught me that there is always another way to get things done.
4. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
What contributes most to a safe work environment is communication. Everyone has to be informed about working hazards.
5. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
I’ve learned, working for Schad, that we all have a job to do, so just do yours and let others do theirs.
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
My advice for future candidates is to keep working hard everyday, it will pay off.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to spend my time outdoors. I enjoy hiking and exploring nature.
8. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
Right now I’m learning German.
9. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
I wished I would have seen Alice and Chains.
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is buy every one of my friends the one thing they ever wanted.