Ryan is January’s employee of the month because he has the experience necessary to lead by example and from the other end of a phone call. He is always willing to answer anyone’s questions and lend a hand where necessary. His experience, leadership, attitude, and work ethic make him an asset to Schad.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have been with Schad for one and a half years.
2. What is your favorite part about your job?
The bosses above me know how jobs work day to day and let me do what I know to make them happen successfully and safely.
3. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
Having a morning meeting before the start of every shift to remind everybody of the hazards, risks and what to be aware of.
4. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
I have learned that it is ok to take the time and make sure the job is right.
5. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Work safely and be on time.
6. What do you like to do outside of work?
Shoot sporting clays, archery 3-D shoots, and off-roading.
7. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
How to be in two places at one time!
8. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Go on vacation! It has been a while.