Paul Brant has been working for Schad for almost a decade and during that time he has proven himself to be a dependable, skilled, hard worker. He is not afraid to speak up when he see’s something wrong and is always looking out for his fellow workers. His attention to detail, especially when it comes to safety is one of the many reasons he is August’s Employee of the Month!
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
2. Who has taught you the most while working at Schad?
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
4. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
5. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
I have learned to watch the older guys and teach the younger ones.
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Pay attention: Even the smartest person learns everyday.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
Watch my children play sports.
8. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
How to weld.
9. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
1989 NWA concert in Detroit.
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Buy my dad a new Ford GT 40.