Jayme is employee of the month because he is always willing to answer the emergency calls and put in the work to make the customer happy. Jayme’s attention to detail, safety, and ownership of the projects he is on, makes him a great asset for any team.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
2. What is your favorite part about your job?
Not having to work in the cold!
3. Who at Schad has taught you the most?
There isn’t just one person that taught me the most, I have learned a lot from everyone, Stuart McManus has been really helpful.
4. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
Working with a good group of guys.
5. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
Be very aware of your surroundings.
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Get to work on time and listen to what you are told.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
Hunt, fish, camp and bar hop.
8. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
How to become a millionaire.
9. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?