Aaron’s dedication to safety is just one of the reasons why he is Schad’s employee of the month. Over the last few years Aaron has taken on more responsibility and become an integral member of the team.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
Almost 4 years.
2. What is your favorite part about your job?
That there is always room for improvement.
3. Who at Schad has taught you the most?
Stuart McManus, although there were plenty who took the time to show me something new.
4. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
Communication and foresight, thinking ahead.
5. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
It really is a team effort. Having a good attitude towards your job and co-workers is important!
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Stay in your lane and stay busy.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
I spend my spare time with friends and family.
8. If you could learn anything, what would it be?