Trae Henson is Schad’s employee of the month because he consistently goes above and beyond his job to make work easier for everyone. Trae recently traveled to Germany for work, proving that he will go anywhere to help get the job done! His positive attitude and commitment to giving our customers the best service makes him an asset on any job.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
2. What is your favorite part about your job?
When we finish a tough project.
3. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
4. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
To follow all speed limits in rental cars. Especially when overseas!
5. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Clean up, show up, and listen to people who have experience in this industry.
6. What do you like to do outside of work?
7. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
8. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
Stevie Ray Vaughn at Austin City Limits.
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Buy all my neighbors out.