Doris just marked her 10 year anniversary with the company! Throughout this time period, she has been a model employee. Doris takes a lot of pride in her position and her ability to perform it at a high level. She has a strong work ethic and exhibits a lot of pride in independently accomplishing tasks as well as being a part of the Schad family.
Doris is team oriented. Her position requires her to be directed by several managers, because of this, she is good at prioritizing all of her tasks and keeping on track throughout the workday. She communicates well with customers, fellow employees, and other passersby.
Doris is a dependable employee who performs her tasks competently. She does a lot of little things on a daily basis that nobody is aware of, but would be very apparent if she was not around.
MEET DORIS GRECH
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
It has been ten years.
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
The people I work for and with and all the different personalities.
3. How would you describe the Schad culture?
Goal oriented, ambitious, hard-working, safety first, let’s get the job done – right!
4. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
Well, it was a funny moment when I received a very “unexpected” birthday gift and there was a pair of Detroit Tigers warm up Zubaz pants! They may have said small, but they were quite large!
5. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Work hard and communicate with your co-workers
6. What do you like to do outside of work?
I love spending time with my grandkids and family. Going out with friends, dancing, going to sporting events, concerts, golfing, and traveling.
7. What is something unique about you?
I’m from Malta, do you know where that is?
8. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
9. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
I would love to be able to sing, so one person who I think has a fantastic voice would be Christina Aguilera.