MEET BRET JANOW
Bret is November’s Employee of the Month because of his commitment to meeting job deadlines, working safely, and helping his fellow co-workers. Bret shows up on time everyday ready to work. He is also able to cut ceramic fiber blanket like nobody’s business!
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have worked for Schad for 2 ½ years.
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
I like the working atmosphere at Schad and the ability to be a hands-on worker.
3. What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part is that I am learning new job tasks every day.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
Schad has helped me grow as a team player. My future goals are to be a leader in the fabrication shop.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
It is a friendly family culture.
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
My fondest memories are of all the new skills I have learned.
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
My advice is to always be safe and wear your PPE.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to spend time with my wife and child.
9. What is something unique about you?
I like to build things for my home, like a toy chest for my child.
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Do you have skills that you want to bring to the Schad team? View our career opportunities, and apply today.
Know a Schad employee who you think should be nominated for an upcoming employee of the month? Send us an email with your nomination and a mention few ways this individual helps make Schad great.