Jimmer Hastings is June’s employee of the month because of his commitment and devotion to the customers and Schad. Jimmer is an essential employee on any job because of his work ethic and positive attitude. He not only understands that safety our priority, he applies it to the jobs.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have been at Schad for 2 years.
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
The people I work with.
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
Being a part of making the work area a better place.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
Schad has taught me how to properly fill out paperwork and safety sheets. My future goals are to continue to sharpen my skills and make more money.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
The people you work with have your back.
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
Working on the roof at USS.
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Schad takes care of their employees.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to hunt, fish, and ride ATVs.
9. What is something unique about you?
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
There is no one that I would rather be.