Brad’s relationship with Schad started back in 2013 when he was working full time in its Detroit warehouse. He was a full-time warehouseman and CDL driver. He has taken the valuable knowledge that he gained in the warehouse and has parlayed that into a successful field career. He always picks up the phone and answers the call — reliability and consistency are two valuable traits often used to describe Brad. He is a fun person to work with and always keeps things light while focusing on the task he is performing. It makes for a more enjoyable workday when he is around.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have been with Schad for 7 years.
2. Who has taught you the most while working at Schad?
That is a tough question. I work with a lot of smart people and learn something from each of them.
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
Every day is something new.
4. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
Communication and proper training.
5. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
I have learned many lessons but one of the best lessons is to be versatile.
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
If you listen and pay attention you can learn a lot.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
Camp and spend time with my family.
8. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
How to hit a golf ball straight.
9. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Go to Disney World.