During his time at Schad, Paul has exhibited many characteristics that make him a valuable and dependable member of the Schad team. Paul has a strong work ethic and a willingness to do whatever is asked. He has also exhibited a commitment to skill development and has gained skills and experience at several tasks and using several types of equipment in a relatively short time. His commitment to the other crew members on projects motivates him to always do his part and a little bit more. For these reasons, Schad is honored to name Paul Brant as it’s employee of the month.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have worked for Schad for 6 years.
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
The people I work with.
3. What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part is the different locations and money.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
I started as a laborer with Schad and just want to continue working.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
I started as a laborer with Schad and I just want to continue working.
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
The 4th of July fireworks in Sheboygan with the guys.
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Pay attention and don’t touch tools that are not yours.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
Watching my kids participating in their respective sports.
9. What is something unique about you?
I’ve been told I’m a sour patch kid, sweet at times and sour at times.
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Do you have skills that you want to bring to the Schad team? View our career opportunities, and apply today.
Know a Schad employee who you think should be nominated for an upcoming employee of the month? Send us an email with your nomination and a mention few ways this individual helps make Schad great.