MEET ROB MACKOWSKI
Rob’s positive attitude and dependability are why we honor him as January’s employee of the month. Rob was able to take on a laundry list of responsibilities in a short time, while creating a helpful positive impact on day to day operations. His dedication to safety and his willingness to take on more responsibilities has made him a key member of the Schad team.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
The “Ma & Pa” feel. It is always friendly and you feel like part of a family. Everyone that I have encountered is awesome.
3. What is your favorite part of your job?
Interfacing with different situations & people on a daily basis.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
In the short time I’ve been with Schad, I have been able to develop stronger communication skills.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
I like the formula that has been outlined for success, not only now but in the future.
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
Sitting in Brian’s office with Rich, Brian, Matt and Ross and we were just talking about daily encounters and it just felt like home. All equal peers on different levels of the company.
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Come in with an open mind, listen to the goals that the company strives for, and make your own goals to make the company a better place.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
Fishing, golfing, bowling and cards.
9. What is something unique about you?
I am excellent at communication and reading/adapting to each individual.
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
Chris Stapleton, Luke Bryan, and Brantley Gilbert.
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
A better version of myself.
Do you have skills that you want to bring to the Schad team? View our career opportunities, and apply today.
Know a Schad employee who you think should be nominated for an upcoming employee of the month? Send us an email with your nomination and a mention few ways this individual helps make Schad great.