When Kenny first came to work for Schad, he came in for a one-day job on a down day and because of his ambitious ready to work attitude, he has been with Schad ever since. Kenny has taken on the role of foreman and has led many successful projects. He constantly sets goals for himself and his team, making everyone that works with him a better worker. Kenny understands Schad’s mission and works hard every day with a sense of pride, professionalism, and a contagious positive attitude.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
2. What do you like most about working at Schad?
I like the willingness of management to go after new projects, which helps to expand our skill sets and income.
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
The friendships I have with fellow employees is unequivocally my favorite part of the job.
4. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
I have learned new skill sets from fellow employees. As for future career goals, I would like to get involved in management and sales.
5. How would you describe the Schad culture?
I would describe the culture as adaptive and willing to grow while keeping a positive mindset towards work.
6. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
I would have to say when Jimmer, Kevin, Brad and I cleaned the roof of the BOP at US Steel.
7. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Work hard and keep a positive attitude.
8. What do you like to do outside of work?
Hold my daughter, go to the gym, and kayak.
9. What is something unique about you?
Seeing the positive in unfortunate situations.
10. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
It would have to be Garth Brooks.
11. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
I have the privilege of being Marcella’s dad, so there is nobody else I would want to be.