For 24 years, Jim Lezotte, has been learning and teaching on the job. He is dependable, innovative, and has a succeed no matter what attitude. Jim is skilled in all aspects of refractory installations and is always looking out for his fellow workers. He was instrumental in successfully completing several large – high pressure projects during 2021. For these reasons, Jim Lezotte is Schad’s January Employee of the Month.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have been with Schad for 24 Years.
2. What is your favorite part about your job?
When we get the opportunity to work on bigger projects and the people.
3. Who at Schad has taught you the most?
4. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
5. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Be on time and ready to work.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
8. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
The meaning of life.
9. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Move somewhere warm!