Cory is April’s Employee of the Month because he has proven to be a leader in the field and is always focused on safety and hard work. Cory is willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish his goals and make the customers happy. His attention to detail, safety, and ownership of the projects he is on makes him a great asset for any team.
1. How long have you worked with Schad?
I have been with Schad for 2 ½ years.
2. Who has taught you the most while working at Schad?
I would say I have learned the most in the field from Trae Henson. It is a tie between Stuart and Tyler on adjusting my attitude.
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
Payday is my favorite part!
4. What do you think contributes most to a safe work environment?
Talking about changing hazards daily and good housekeeping.
5. What lessons have you learned while working at Schad?
Take advantage of days off!
6. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Be ready to get dirty.
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
Go camping and work on the farm.
8. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
How to stay home more while still having a job.
9. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
One more George Jones show.
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Pay off my mortgage.