This month Schad would like to honor Jim Lezotte as January’s Employee of the Month. Since he joined the Schad team in 1998, Jim has been working hard to take the worry out of any job. No matter what, he can be counted on to handle all materials carefully and make sure they are installed properly.
Jim works well with both the old timers and the new guys. He understands that not everyone is at the same level and therefore, makes an effort on the job to put the correct person in the correct position. During the busiest of times, Jim also goes out of his way to show up and run unscheduled jobs. The bottom line is, Jim can always be counted on to work hard and make sure that all projects at Schad are done safely and are of the highest quality.
MEET JIM LEZOTTE
1. What do you like most about working at Schad?
I enjoy the challenge of each job and the variety of work.
2. How has Schad helped your career development, and what are your future career goals?
While working in the fabrication shop, I got the chance to learn metal fabrication. I have also been able to learn more and develop my skills in the field. My future goals are to keep learning and improving my skills.
3. How would you describe the Schad culture?
The Schad culture is tight-knit, most of us spend more time with our fellow workers than with our families.
4. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
Working with some of the old timers and learning from them.
5. What do you like to do outside of work?
I spend time with my family, hunt, and fish.
6. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
7. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
8. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Try to learn from everyone and don’t think you know it all coming in.
Know a Schad employee who you think should be nominated for an upcoming employee of the month? Send us an email with your nomination and a mention few ways this individual helps make Schad great.