Since joining Schad Refractory in 2010, Chaz Gross has become a valuable asset and employee to the Schad team. Chaz is hard working and is always available and willing to do any task he’s asked to do. His all hands on deck attitude, along with Chaz’s wide skill set is the reason why we are honoring him as Schad’s employee of the month.
Chaz’s great work ethic is contagious and it keeps the bar high for his co-workers. He has never been afraid to voice his opinion about all things. His straight-shooting personality allows for open communication and the opportunity to correct potential problems before they are performed.
MEET CHAZ GROSS
1. What do you like most about working at Schad?
I like the diversity of work and the employees.
2. How would you describe the Schad culture?
I would describe the culture as diverse.
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
It is always different.
4. What is your fondest memory of working at Schad?
Working with my dad.
5. What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
6. If you could go to one concert, past or present, which would it be?
7 If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
8. What advice do you have for future Schad candidates?
Have fun and work hard.
Know a Schad employee who you think should be nominated for an upcoming employee of the month? Send us an email with your nomination and a mention few ways this individual helps make Schad great.